Life Cycle of Your Roof
Select Single Master Homeowner Brochure
Roofing System in Livingston County
4K drone video footage of a multiple pitch shingled home in Livingston County. Roofing system installation from Premium Roofing, LLC.
Brighton Home Drone Video
This is a drone video compilation of a home that Premium Roofing, LLC installed a roofing system on.
Here is a look at our basic contract, please reach out to us if you have any questions.
Work to be completed:
- Tear off and remove old roof: 1 layer, ___ square.
- Install new CertainTeed Landmark Limited Lifetime color shingles, ___ square. Install starter strips at all eaves and rakes.
- Install new CertainTeed Shadow Ridge cap shingles.
- Secure all shingles with 1 ¼” nails.
- Install 6 feet ice & water barrier on all eaves above living space; 3 feet on all other areas.
- Install ice & water barrier on all valleys.
- Install synthetic underlayment on all bare wood of roof.
- Install new 1 ½” drip edge at all eaves and rakes.
- Install new ridge vent.
- Install new pipe flashings.
- Install new flashing at all walls and chimneys where needed.
- Tear up and replace all bad OSB or plywood roof decking, $45.00 per sheet; 3 sheets included.
- Clean gutters of all debris.
- Cover all decks and landscape with tarps.
- Large debris to be cleaned up by the end of each day;
- Detailed clean up to be done at job completion; use magnet rake to rake up nails.
- Five year warranty on all labor.
- Premium Roofing is not responsible for any mold growth in attic or on roof.
- Price includes one 20 yard dumpster.
Welcome to our new website. Please have a look around to learn more about the Premium Roofing Team